Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday

This is going to be a quick post. I promise to do a proper one in the next couple of days.

Firstly thank you to all of you lovely readers for your positive and kind comments on my last post. You put a big smile on my face!

Secondly, do I have any Canadian readers?? If so please would you be so kind as to pop me an e-mail on Trinityvz@hotmail.com - I have a couple of important things I would like to find out. Thank you so much!

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you! I hope things are looking up-- how did KD's tests go? Any news on the job(s) front? You guys really deserve a break after all you have been thorugh in the past year. I hope one is coming for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our KD will only get the tests done in Dec / Jan, so its a bit of a wait unfortunately.

    I actually found a job, I'm still in shock! I start on Monday and although I'm lucky to have found one its for a company that I really would prefer not to work for, but we're desperate so I don't have a choice :(

    I really hope a break is in the cards for us, wow its been quite a year!

    ReplyDelete