- Up until last week my stress levels were at an all time high. I couldn't eat and lost a bit of weight (not a bad thing) but I'd rather eat everything in sight that have so much shit again. It was mainly family issues regarding my mom's business and my brother. Things are still up in the air, only time will tell what the outcome will be.
- Our Valentines day was gorgeous! We didn't do gifts but the day was a gift in itself. We had a picnic at the botanical gardens. The weather was perfect, the food was good and we were both so happy. I love those days when you feel all warm inside and everything seems perfect. I wish we could have more days like that.
- After our picnic we went to watch the movie Valentines Day, which was ok, good but not brilliant.
- We went to a baby shower a couple of weeks ago and have another one this weekend.
- A friend of N's had her baby and we went to visit when she was 1 week 3 days old. This baby girl was so absolutely beautiful. At 32cm long she was tiny. Her mom says she's so quiet and hardly cries. She had a c-section and said it wasn't so bad but wasn't a nice experience. She said the epidural was incredibly painful.
- We need a holiday! Valentines day showed us now more than ever that we need more time alone. I feel so much more relaxed when N and I are away from everything, from all the responsibilities and all the worry that seems to have been laid upon us. Ah but I can only dream.........
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams - Eleanor Roosevelt
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Still here
I'm still here. I haven't posted in so long mainly because not much has being going on. Here's a little update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you are still out there & athat you & N had a lovely Valentine's Day.Amazing how much of what is "good" and "bad" in our lives is a product of what is in our minds, right?
ReplyDeleteI hope you have many more days like Valentine's Day and that the stress with your family works itself out.
Congrats on a wonderful Valentine's Day. Life and TTC stress tend to suck the joy out of our lives from time to time. It is so good to have days filled with happiness and love.
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you and V day sounds like fun!
ReplyDeletei think thats great... take a little vacation.
ReplyDelete