Sunday, February 28, 2010

Update

So its been another long break, not a break from TTC though. Here's how the last cycle went:
* CD3 - CD7 I was on Clomid after much convincing (my doc is not a fan of giving ovulation induction when you ovulate on your own already)
* CD12 Follicle scan, 2 fat follicles. Doc gave me a Pregnyl injection
* CD13 IUI at 07:00
* CD14 IUI at 08:00
* CD26 AF arrived early
We were both so damn upset and were convinced that I was in fact pregnant but alas I was not!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear it. I've certainly been there and it sucks. I find that it helps to lick my wounds, cry, and feel sorry for myself before moving on to being hopeful the next try. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry!!! dang af, always gets in the way..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sorry trinity. stay optimistic though. really it will happen.

    ReplyDelete