Wow I am so touched by your comments, and I seriously appreciate each and every one of them. The support system in this community is truly amazing and I am so thankful for it.
I can't believe the amount of new pregnancies in blogland that happened just this last week. I'm pretty sure this is a new record! I'm really happy for all of you and hope that you have happy, stress-free and healthy pregnancies.
Happy Easter to everyone! I hope you all have a good one. We haven't been up to much due to the crappy weather, it's been raining on and off since last week so it puts a bit of a damper on everything. Friday was pretty good though, our almost 6 week old goddaughter came with her parents for lunch. She is getting so big so fast and every time I hold her I don't want to let her go, she's just too precious.
I have so many pictures that I want to post but for some reason blogger hasn't allowed me to for over a month now and I can't seem to get it fixed. If anyone can help here's the problem - it allows me to download the pic but once its finished downloading it doesn't display the pic instead it gives a huge paragraph of letters and symbols....... any idea?
The pic problem ... for me, it downloads the pic and converts it into HTML (the letters and symbols). But once I actually preview or post the entry - it changes it into the pic. Try that...
ReplyDelete:)
You're right! It works, I never thought to preview I just figured it wasn't working cos it never used to do that.
ReplyDeleteThank you!!