This mornings scan showed a 20mm follicle on the right ovary and a 10.5mm lining. Can things change that drastically over only a couple of days? A different doctor did the scan, it was actually the doctor that did my surgery, so I'm not sure if they just measure differently or what. Tonight between 18:00 - 20:00 I have to do the trigger then IUI tomorrow and Wednesday. Timing seems out to me for various reasons.
I'm trying my best to get back into my happy place but things aren't working so well lately. I know life is supposed to be full of ups and downs, but how many downs is one person really supposed to get, when will my limit be reached?
Try to keep your head up, life likes to throw at us little curve balls just to keep us on our feet..
ReplyDeleteI'm staying positive for you! I too experienced fast follicle growth from 13-22 over 3ish days. I think the average is around 2-3mm a day. Best of luck ladies.
ReplyDeleteYou're on your way again. Those are some great numbers. :) Chin up! The difficult stuff all eventually passes.
ReplyDelete*fingers crossed*
ReplyDeleteThe first two times we did our IUI's the timing seemed perfect, and both times were negative. The third IUI timing seemed totally off and we got a BFP, so go with it!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck!
Hang in there! I have confidence this will be "the month" for both of us!! Good luck!!
ReplyDelete