Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday

This afternoon we went off to the FS for my post op appointment. It was quick and optimistic. He told us that he's very happy about the results of the surgery and said that the pain and bleeding that I still have is totally normal (I was seriously worried on Sunday with the amount of pain that I had). He told us that they also removed a cyst from my ovary as well as the septum and endo. He showed us more detailed pictures of everything and again I was taken back by seeing all my organs poked and prodded to get good pics.

So whats next you may ask - from 21 May I'll start Provera for seven days, once its finished I'll wait for AF to arrive, once AF is finished I'll go in for a office hysteroscopy and if all is well we'll start with a timed cycle the same cycle, so in June! I'm so glad that we don't have to miss another cycle, it feels so long since we last did anything constructive (baby making wise).

I submitted all the documentation to the medical aid last week so we're waiting to see what they pay toward the surgery. I know they won't pay it all but I'm really hoping that they pay the majority because as you all know this baby making business is damn expensive and we'll need every cent that we can get back.

I suppose its time to stop drinking alcohol again (I say this whilst enjoying a rather large glass of wine) and to stop drinking normal coffee again. It was good while it lasted and I took full advantage, especially the coffee drinking.

1 comment:

  1. i am happy that everything is on its course again... i know, this baby making thing is expensive!! and even after we have them ! lol. im glad you are feeling better. enjoy that glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete