IUI # 2 done! After a mini breakdown last night with loads of tears I must've looked like I'd been punched in the face this morning with my hugely swollen eyes. The nurses were super sweet and even the previously-mean-accounts-woman made a special effort to be nice to me. After the IUI we went home, N went to the dentist and I got into bed (it was so cold this morning, so bed was the perfect place) and watched some TV before heading off to work at 12:00. The rest of the day was bleh until my BFF called, we chatted for ages and although she lifted my spirits I was still left with this "out of sorts" feeling. But as they say - this too shall pass.
I went to the pharmacy to get my proges.terone afterwards. They gave me the Utro.gestan which is supposed to be a bit better than the other one but they're weird cos they're little balls, like really little (like an Astro - for the South African readers). N and I just looked at these little things and we were like huh?! I know they need to be inserted up "there" but they're so little its like they'll get lost on the way.
Ahhh a glass of wine would go down so well now!
Just popping in to say good luck. I am sorry that the acu appt kicked up such strong feelings in you, but I think it is good to face these things. You become a more whole person when you can integrate them and not just bury them. I have severely restricted acces at work, but I wanted to tell you that I am hoping with all I've got for you, half a world away. Hopefully it will be a very long time before you get that wine ;-)
ReplyDeletei am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletegood luck with your tww. hoping this is it for you!
ReplyDelete