Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday

We're in our second week of the TWW and there's not much to report. The first week was just ridiculous, it dragged on and on. I swear I was counting the minutes as they dragged by.

Proges.terone is definitely not on my favourites list. That stuff is nasty! It's so messy, I had no idea it would be this gross. It's given a few side effects namely hunger and slight constant cramping. Other than that its ok.

I'm supposed to go for a beta on Thursday but I might just wait a few days and see what happens. I don't want to spend any money unnecessarily but I'm also so eager to know. We'll see what happens but I'll probably wait.

3 comments:

  1. I hear you on the awful progesterone. I've had such *uncomfortable* side effects...what with the burping and the heart burn and all. Yuck.

    I'm in the last stretch of my first TWW. Just had a blood draw for a beta this morning (get results tomorrow). I tried to get out of having a beta as well, but the doc said 1) my period wouldn't start while on progesterone, 2) they won't let me stop the progesterone until they're sure I'm not pregnant, and 3) they won't give me any meds on the next cycle without a negative on the beta. So...1 more day of waiting.

    Wishing you lots of good luck on this cycle....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've mentioned good points. I never raised it with my FS so I didn't even think of those. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete