Tomorrow is IUI # 1. We have to be there at 8:00, luckily not such a severely early morning as the scans. After that I'm going for Acupuncture. I've read so much about it lately and how beneficial it is for fertility. A couple of websites said to start weeks before any actual procedures but I don't see the difference. If this fails then at least I started a month ahead. The Acupuncturist I'm going to has come highly recommended via a local fertility forum and she deals predominantly with fertility issues so I hope she's as good as her reputation allows me to believe. I'm really nervous though, I'm not sure at all what to expect. I know they say it doesn't hurt but knowing my luck I'll jump every time she inserts a needle.
So tonight we'll trigger at 8. 12 Hours later will be IUI # 1 and 36 hours later will be IUI # 2.
My baked goods are selling well for now and tonight I'll be making a big batch of banana muffins to sell tomorrow. I hope they sell well because they're so simple and quick to make.
Lots of luck this cycle ladies.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Sending you lots of great thoughts for your IUI's. I've been doing acupuncture for years and love it. Sometimes you'll feel a little pinch from the needles but it goes away fast and most of them you won't feel at all. I usually pass out into a really deep sleep, which is nice.
ReplyDeleteGod luck! I firmly believe in acupuncture-- if only because you lie down and deeply relax duringthis critical period. Happy baking! Fingers crossed for you.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the IUI!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
ReplyDelete