Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Catching up

It feels like I've been so busy lately, that there's just more and more going on and more things to do.

Last Wednesday we got started on a kitchen renovation for my mom, since we had a group of professionals doing the kitchen I thought that it wouldn't be such a huge job for us but I was so so wrong. We worked our asses off till all hours of the night but I am now happy to report that my mom has a brand new sparkling kitchen! When my parents bought the house in 1988 it had the original kitchen and has only now been upgraded. N just needs to put the blinds up for my mom tomorrow then it'll all be done!

A couple of weeks ago I tried on my wedding dress and too my disappointment it was tight, not tight enough that I couldn't zip it up but tight enough that I could barely bend over or sit. I tried to loose a bit by eating better but being so busy hasn't allowed me the luxury of healthy eating. Its been playing on my mind so much that last night I dreamt that I had to wear a hideous black and white dress to get married in. I was actually sad when I woke up! I'm so angry with myself that I let myself go to this extent. I'll give it another week and then I'll have to take it to get altered.

I have my hair trial on Friday and I'm so looking forward to it. As with the make-up trial I really hope that the results are what I hoped for but you never know, I might end up looking all poofed up and big haired - oh lets hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment