Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Friday!

Its a beautiful sunny day today and with the weekend just around the corner it couldn't be better.

I gave final numbers to our decor/florist person as well as our venue this morning. There had better not be any cancellations otherwise we're paying for nothing. We did have one cancellation yesterday, luckily it was just in time. Our final numbers are 61. So we'll have 5 tables of 10, 1 table of 9 and of course our sweetheart table.

I finished our table boxes yesterday for the decor woman to set up. Each box is marked for a specific table and consists of:

* Seating arrangement chart
* Place cards
* Camera
* Favours
* Candles
* Menus
* Cocktail Menu
* Table Number

I wanted to print out the seating chart today but I've got minimal paper left and don't want there to be any further cancellations so I'll wait till next Friday rather. Better safe than sorry.

I'm off to my hair trial in an hour. I so so hope that it turns out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment