Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Make-up trial

I was pleasantly surprised, I didn't look like a drag queen although I've never worn so much make-up in my life (and doubt I ever will again). I took lots of pictures with me to the trial and pointed out certain aspects of them that I liked. I also told her that she was not to use any browns, I can't stand brown eye shadow. False lashes are definitely something to get used to but the effect that they have is phenomenal. I do think that she could've applied them neater and more accurately though. I was after a sort of sultry look, a bit of a smokey eye and I think she did a pretty good job. At first there was way too much shadow and liner by my bottom lashes but she fixed that and it looked dramatically different. I still feel a little uncomfortable with so much on my face but I'm sure it will look much better than having less on in the photo's.

This was my inspiration:




The final result:



2 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful, as do you! This is the first time you have posted a picture of yourself, right! Welcome to the world of non anonymous! Great entrance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I thought it about time since the wedding pics will be posted sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete