Thursday, September 17, 2009

Go away rain!

I checked the weather forecast for next week and to my horror its going to rain! Not only is it going to rain on Thursday, the day of our rehearsal, the day that I've planned for and spent money on already to enjoy our sunny braai and cocktails by the pool. But its also going to rain on our wedding day. What a disaster! My dress will get dirty, my shoes will be muddy, and not to mention the photos, how on earth will we get nice enough photos inside?! Its so shitty not being able to control something so major, isn't it?!

This is the forecast from AccuWeather.com

Mostly Cloudy
Cooler with clouds and occasional sunshine. Winds from the W at 12 km/h.
Realfeel®: 21 °C
High: 21 °C
Intermittent Clouds
Partly cloudy. Winds from the SSE at 6 km/h.
Realfeel®: 9 °C
Low: 9 °C
Intermittent Clouds
Intervals of clouds and sun. Winds from the ENE at 9 km/h.
Realfeel®: 23 °C
High: 22 °C
Friday Night, Sep 25
Rain
Rain. Winds from the ENE at 16 km/h.
Realfeel®: 9 °C
Low: 12 °C
Rain
Rain. Winds from the NE at 11 km/h.
Realfeel®: 25 °C
High: 24 °C
Rain
Rain. Winds from the NNE at 6 km/h.
Realfeel®: 13 °C

3 comments:

  1. Try not to worry! Accuweather told me it was going to rain on my wedding day, and it didn't! Well, it tried to spot down for about 5 minutes at midday, and then it cleared up and became incredibly hot. And if it does, just picture how cute rainy-umbrella pictures are. And the clouds will be gorgeous in your photos. You might even get a rainbow! That's what I kept telling myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope its going to be wrong then, if not I'll have to get a cute umbrella for just in case. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. go do a no-rain dance...hope it stays dry..
    Good luck...I am passing the word about a contest I am so excited to do with a GLBT blog. I am offering custom art to a lucky samesex couple!
    Please come stop by to enter!
    http://bit.ly/8mGV9

    ReplyDelete