Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just a few more days left

I haven't been posting that much lately because basically I don't have much to say. With only a few more days to go I thought I would be running around frantically trying to finish last minute things but with all the free time I've had recently with not working, I haven't had any last minute things to do. I've been shopping for honeymoon goodies and have even started packing what I can in the mean time as I'm pretty sure the Sunday after the wedding will be rushed and so tiring that we won't feel like doing much.

Today I sent all our vendors emails reminding them of the wedding this weekend. We booked most of them so long ago that I feel more at ease just touching base with them and making sure of the time that they'll all be there for setting up, etc. I also gave our DJ specific instructions on how to do the music for the ceremony, like the fading of the song once I've reached the alter and little things like that, so lets hope it works out like its supposed to.

I also confirmed all our honeymoon accommodation. With all the different places we'll be staying at its easy to get dates mixed up, so I confirmed all the correct dates and I made sure that they all knew that its our honeymoon, not just any holiday. Hopefully we'll get some extra special treatment or a bottle of champagne or something nice to make us feel spoilt.

Today was N's last day at work so from tomorrow I have her all to myself! Over the next few days we have waxing appointments, teeth cleaning appointments, shopping (yes more shopping, that's all I seem to do lately), cooking & baking for the rehearsal, the rehearsal and finally on Friday setting up of the chapel AND then its the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment