....my dress fits! And with a bit of room! I've been putting it off but thought I'd better try it on before its too late. As I described previously it wasn't overly tight but I couldn't move comfortably in it BUT now its comfortable enough to even wear normal underwear with it instead of those incredibly sexy looking body shaper shorts / underwear thingies (although I'm still considering wearing those since they give such a good shape).
It almost feels surreal that our day is almost here, a mere week and we're married. There's one thing that I've been worried about for a while now and I can't seem to find an answer for it, and that's what am I going to do after the wedding and honeymoon?? There will be no big event to plan and look forward to, no life changing event that warms my heart every time I think of it being a day closer. What will I do with my time?? Seriously though, it scares me a little - a lot!
Hooray! You know, I really wish I'd found your blog earlier. Local brides are just so much more fun to read because they talk about things I know and recognise! I read a bit back in your blog and was trying to figure out where your venue is - is it Helderfontein?
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean, I much prefer local blogs too!
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize that I had mentioned the venue's name, or did I? How do you know Helderfontein, do you stay in the area?
You didn't mention the name (I hope I didn't give anything away!), but I'm just That Good.
ReplyDeleteNo, actually it was a venue I had my eye on for my own wedding last year, but because we needed to book as soon as we could and they were closed for most of January and then my husband was going away for 3 weeks, we couldn't wait around to look at it. So we booked somewhere else and I never got to see Helderfontein. But I studied a LOT of pictures! You can't forget those stunning windows!
Do you mind if I ask who your photographer is? (Because I'm a starting-out wedding photographer and I'm just curious like that :-))
Very observant! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love those windows, they're definitely one of the things that sold me on Helderfontein.
Our photographer is Attie Niemann from Visual Eyes. Heard of him?
I've heard of Visual Eyes but I don't know anything about them! I'm going to go look now. Have a wonderful day if we don't 'speak' before then! All the best. xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
ReplyDelete