Monday, November 23, 2009

Follicle Scan

I went for my follicle scan this afternoon and I have one very good one. Its 23mm big which means that I should be ovulating tomorrow, with the follicle size being 25mm. Tomorrow will be CD13 and usually my cycle is a bit longer than 28 days (I think) so its a bit early.

N has taken tomorrow off so in the morning we'll quickly go to the Cryobank to get our little swimmers then off to the gynae to put them in where they need to be.

I'm nervous, very nervous. I'm scared this doesn't work and then we'll have to skip next month because of the Cryobank being closed for December so things will be delayed even more.

5 comments:

  1. In that case I'm holding thumbs, crossing fingers and every other appendage I have hoping that it goes well and works! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck heading your way from Atlanta, GA,
    USA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much for the good wishes!

    ReplyDelete