Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday

This morning we went for the CD2 scan. We were up at 05:25, which is just a ridiculous hour to get up, and we were at the FS at 07:00. Good grief were we in for a shock! There must have been 30 woman there waiting to get their scans done. Luckily we didn't have to wait that long and went in about 30 min later. I was dreading the scan especially since AF is quite heavy the first few days, but it was fine, no grossness.

The radiologist checked that my lining was thinning and something about my ovaries, all was ok. After I got dressed we went downstairs for the blood tests - I'm surprised I have any left after all the blood that they took. Then a trip back upstairs to see the nurses and finally back downstairs to order our sperm. Thank goodness we ordered it today as it might not have gotten here in time with all the public holidays.

Usually I dread the day that AF arrives but this time I couldn't have been happier! I'm so glad to get started and to get all the tests done to see where we go from here.

Tomorrow morning I'll go for my CD3 blood work, thankfully we don't have to go back to the FS for that, we can just go to the hospital close by.

2 comments:

  1. Ughh those early mornings can be killers! I hope that the CD3 bw goes well and that this will be the last cycle you will have to drag yourself out of bed at that ungodly hour.

    How is N doing? Is she all healed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eww for early morning appointments.. but at least its done right away and you have the rest of the day to play and order sperm. lol.

    ReplyDelete