I can't seem to find anything interesting enough to blog about everyday, so once a week seems to becoming the norm.
On Thursday night we were sitting on the couch watching Desperate Housewives. Chloe (my little Maltese) was sitting next to me. During an ad break I bent down to whisper sweet nothings in her ear, obviously she got the hugest fright and she bit me! She grabbed hold of my nose and clenched down till I hit her to let go. I immediately ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. The blood was streaming down my face (just like in the movies) and although it wasn't painful the amount of blood shocked me. I didn't think it was bad enough to go to the hospital but N called the ER and they said to come in immediately for a Tetanus injection. Once I got there they just examined me, cleaned me up, gave me the shot and some medication in case of infection. I still felt no pain until the next day, wow! My nose was so swollen it looked as if I was smacked right in the face. My psycho little doggy did get a fright though and knew that she had done something very bad. Its healing well now and I'm hoping its not going to leave a scar.
On the TTC front obviously not much is happening so far as I have to wait for AF, but the strangest thing happened - I started spotting on CD15, how weird is that?! I can't think of why it would happen so early and I can't think of what could be wrong. I'm hoping AF shows up soon so that we can get the ball rolling on all the tests that need to get done. Speaking of tests, I'm a little concerned about the CD2 scan. How messy is it going to be? It seems so gross to me to have to have it on the second day of full flow. I'm so not looking forward to it!
This weekend coming is a long weekend in SA and I'm very much looking forward to it because I've planned a big surprise for N. I told her not to make any plans for the entire weekend so from that she already knows that we're going away. I can't give anymore details since she reads my blog but I'll post pics on our return.
good luck with your testing. If it needs to be done, just breathe through it. When I had my HSG i kept saying.. its for the baby, its for the baby.
ReplyDeleteCant wait to see what you have for your surprise!! have fun.
Thanks Candi
ReplyDeleteSpotting at cd 15 isn't always bad news... They say it can be a very good sign of ovulation and fertility. Don't worry about the scan... The sonographers are use to it.
ReplyDelete