Today I received the donor lists from our FS. I could not be happier!! There are 17 donors, that's right 17! If you remember at the previous Cr.yo B.ank there were only 5 caucasian donors. They give loads of other info on the donors too, like the parents nationality and / religion and a short paragraph written by the donor describing themselves, not physically but how they are as a person. Some of them sound so lovely I can only imagine what they must be like.
As far as appearances go we're trying to look for one's that are blond with green eye's and not to tall - in other words the male version of N.
AF is on her way and that makes me so nervous because I'm supposed to get the scan and blood tests on CD2 and since I'm planning a surprise weekend away with N it might prove a bit difficult. We won't be too far out of town but the whole thing of disrupting our little getaway annoys me a bit, but I suppose if its gotta be done we'll have to make a plan and do it. What also makes it a bit annoying is that they only do the scans at 07:00 - 07:30AM on the weekends, so we'd have to get up super early to get there...urgh!
Wishing you all the best!
ReplyDeleteFinding a donor can be so hard. I'm so happy you have some choices. Good luck. Fingers crossed for you this cycle.
ReplyDeleteWe also looked for the male version of me - I'm so glad we're not alone! A lot of folks we know went for as tall and chiseled as they come. We got shortish, blond and green-eyed. By the way, I lived in Mozambique for a few years and spent quite a lot of time in South Africa. I miss miss miss it. Sooooo beautiful. I'm crossing my fingers for you!
ReplyDeleteLots of luck!
ReplyDelete