Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday

I went for the beta this morning and it came back negative. I'm truly surprised for a number of reasons but mainly due to the lack of spotting which I have become accustomed to. I know this is thanks to the Utroge.stan, but then I don't understand what went wrong. If the timing was perfect, the sperm good, proges.terone levels well maintained, what is it, whats going wrong?? I can't take this disappointment every time, its heart breaking. I'm guttered and pissed off. I've emailed my FS with a bunch of questions, so we'll see what he comes back with.

10 comments:

  1. sorry sweety.
    i hope that the doctor will answer all your questions quickly. I hope that he has a solution.

    je pense à vous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crap hon. I am so, so sorry. It's so infuriating when everything is "perfect" and it still doesn't happen. Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that. My heart is breaking for you. Lots of positive thoughts being sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping you get your answers. This process is beyond frustrating. I know we’ve had perfect months that didn’t work and then the one that did felt like everything was off. There just isn’t any sense to it. Thinking of you… Take care of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry, hon. there is no explanation for this shit. it just sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So not fair. You two hang onto each other tight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh....so sorry to hear this! Sounded like things were all headed in the right direction! Keeping fingers crossed for next month!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shoot. I hate that we can control for everything except for that one little bit of chance. I hope you get to try again soon....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uggh, I am so sorry to hear that. It is so heartbreaking each time a cycle does not work. It is esc. frustrating when everything seems "perfect" and it still doesn;t result in a positive beta. I hope that your doctor can give you some of the answers you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm sorry that the test was negative. stay hopeful though. i actually dreamt about you guys last night. in the dream i was talking with another blogger and she said you were pregnant. i was so happy for you. today, when i came to your blog, i actually didn't remember that it was a dream. i thought it was real. i hope, hope, hope it becomes real for you sooner than later. (())

    ReplyDelete