Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday

I've added a few more vitamins to my daily lot that I take every morning, namely Vit E & Omega 3. Of course I'm willing to try anything that might improve our chances of falling pregnant. Yesterday I was browsing around a local newlywed forum and I came across a post where someone asked if they knew anything about a product called Staminogro. After doing some research it seems that this unique multi-vitamin is recommended by gynecologists to assist couples trying to conceive. After work I went to pick some up from the pharmacy and got chatting to the pharmacist, she also recommended a product called Fertivor. I had no idea you got a natural product like this. This is what it claims to do:
· Naturally and safely support the production of cervical fluids.
· Increase hydration of the mucin (liquidity of mucus).
· Promote mucus alkalinity and mucosal thinning.
· Support a healthy uterine lining for implantation of the embryo.
· Increase female vitality and stimulation.
· Assists in the treatment of PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome)
I started it last night as well as the Staminogro so I hope that its going to help.

I forgot to mention, I got a nasty surprise in the mail the other day. With our first insemination in November we made a mad dash to the gynae from the Cryo.bank and with all the speeding around I got a huge speeding fine. Luckily here in SA they have new regulations and you actually get a 50% discount if you pay the fine within 32 days of the incident. Thankfully I was able to do that otherwise I would have been out of R750, far too much for my liking!

No comments:

Post a Comment