Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday

The days seem to be going faster and faster this week, which makes me very happy, the quicker we get to inseminate the happier N & I both are. Yesterday I went to the Cryo.bank to pick up Ovidrel just in case I get a positive on the OPK on Sunday then we'll be able to trigger ourselves. He tried to explain exactly how to do it but doing it to someone else is far easier than doing it to yourself. I'm so used to injecting my mom in her stomach and everywhere else but her injections have a special "tool" that the syringe goes into in order to get the needle deep enough. I quickly decided that N will have to give me the injection, there's no way I'll be able to watch myself stick that thing in my stomach, way to scary for me!


I watched My Sisters Keeper again today. That movie is so sad, I can't believe how touching it is, I cried from start to finish! The first time we went to watch it in the cinema all the woman were all in tears, as we were walking out they all had tissues in their hands and puffy eyes, it was quite sweet. Even though its sad its a good movie. I love watching movies and I love watching movies more than once, N can't stand that and doesn't see the point, but you always see something that you missed the first time you see. Anyway next week we're going to watch Meet The Morgans with Sarah Jessica Parker, it looks so good and funny. Nothing better than a good comedy (well almost nothing)!

2 comments:

  1. Why does it have to go in your stomach? I had to trigger myself, but I just used my shoulder muscle. I agree... I wouldn't be able to put that needle into my belly. That area's just too sensitive! Good luck this round! I hope this one works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, that's how they told me to do it at the Cryobank. I'd much rather do it in my shoulder too, sounds much better.

    Thanks and same to you, I hope so too!

    ReplyDelete