In short, our weekend in bullets
- We went to watch Did you hear about the Morgans on Saturday night, it was really good, funny and entertaining.
- We had the best time shopping for the baby shower gifts, if I could I would've bought the whole shop. Luckily baby clothing is relatively cheap so you can get more bang for your buck. Both of the babies are girls but their parents have over loaded their clothing with pink items so we were sure not to get anything pink.
- Baby no. 1 gift


- On Sunday we went to church. The last time I was in church was for my fathers funeral and the time before that was when I was about 8. It was good, we both enjoyed it and what made it even better was that only gay people attended. Also what made it so good was that our good friend M was there. We were pleasantly surprised by the sermon and the way in which the minister presented it.
Oooh, I saw the Morgans yesterday! I loved it, especially the bear scene with Hugh :)
ReplyDeleteI really love the baby gifts you picked out. I adore shopping for babies. I will definitely have to cut up my credit cards the day I get pregnant for the sake of my bank account lol.
I am glad you liked that movie! We were thinking of seeing it but weren't sure. Very cute baby clothes! I love shopping for babies.
ReplyDeleteI loved the bear scene as well, hilarious!
ReplyDeleteIf I go to a mall now I tend to first look at the baby clothing before clothing for myself, the complete opposite of how I was merely a year ago - scary!