Friday, June 12, 2009

106 days to go...

I did a mock-up of the menu's yesterday and it came out quite good. Its simple as with a lot of our stationery. I wasn't going to do menu's because I don't think they're necessary for a buffet but they do make the whole table look so finished when tucked nicely into the napkins.



Like this:




On Wednesday night my girls came over to try on their dresses and they looked so good. The dresses are very slimming so we're all really impressed with the way that they turned out. Here's how they look:

Front



Back (they both thought the bow would be too girly but now they love the bows)



My dress on the other hand is not what I had hoped for. I don't like the rhinestones that she put on the back, they look like odd dots here and there. I want to see if they can be removed and something else added if need be. I'd actually prefer to just keep it plain but I think there will be a mark left by the rhinestones.



Tomorrow N and I celebrate out 3rd anniversary. It seems like such a short time that we've been together but after being friends for 15 years its really not. We're planning on doing a relaxed dinner at home. I was thinking of some wine, a creamy prawn starter, followed by a perfect rump steak with some good sides and lastly a yummy baked pudding. Perfect comfort food for this weather!

1 comment:

  1. I think that your dress is beautiful! The rhinestones look really great.

    ReplyDelete