Yip that's right only 93 days to go. Time is flying by so fast, soon I will be a Mrs!
Yesterday afternoon I went to our venue for another decor mock-up. Although this look was totally different to our previous one, I was much more at ease with the new one. It's a bit more dramatic but much more appealing to the eye. Its dramatic because the main vase in the centerpiece is tall with the arrangement of roses plus the pussy willow twigs as well as having two fully opened roses in the actual vase. We'll also be having black organza overlays which is so much nicer than the gold ones. I can't wait to see everything put together on the day, I just hope that it really does look good and my mind doesn't change once again.
As for the last little bit of DIY, I'm busy with the cocktail menu's at the moment. I'm simply adding the actual menu to a metallic gold board so that they can stand on the table.
No comments:
Post a Comment