Winter has seriously kicked in! Its been freezing the last couple of days. It makes exercising and eating well very hard.
...
On Monday evening we collected my dress, my girls dresses and N's suit. I tried the dress on when I got home and there's something missing, I don't know what it is, it fits fine and the work done on it is fine, but its not amazing and beautiful like I had pictured. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it now, I just have to grin and bear it.
...
N's suit on the other hand looks so good. After putting everything together along with the tie and pocket square, she looks better than I could have imagined.
I can't get over how good she looks. I wasn't at all keen on a white suit in the beginning but I'm glad N insisted and stuck with her choice. I couldn't be more in love with her!
...
Our centerpieces are still undecided. I've given some more info to our decor lady, so I'm waiting to see if she thinks my idea's could work. My idea's change all the time as well which doesn't help things, but I think if we just go for another mock-up and play around with a few things then hopefully we'll settle on something - we don't have a choice!
...
And finally, we found my rings on Saturday. Gorgeous white gold channel set princess cut diamond bands. I love love love them but as with everything they're expensive. That being said I might have to settle for just one for now, that saddens me a little. I really wish we could get both because they just make the whole set stand out so beautifully.
No comments:
Post a Comment