Monday, June 29, 2009

Decisions decisions!

Can you believe it - I got a job! I went for the interview this morning and an hour later they called to say that I got it. I was so surprised especially since the interview did not go well at all. If it were for any other job I would be ecstatic but I really got such a negative vibe from my soon-to-be boss that I'm considering turning it down. Its a decent position for a higher salary and its at N's company so we'd save a bit on petrol but that's the only advantage I can think of. The soon-to-be boss is arrogant, unfriendly and has a reputation for putting people down and making the working environment unpleasant.

N offers no guidance or advice in helping me make a decision, just some simple words of advice would be appreciated but that seems too much for her. We're supposed to support each other and help each other in times of need but she's not interested lately.

To change the subject completely, I've now mailed 6 of our invitations so hopefully they'll be received in a week or so. I can't wait to start getting RSVP's!

No comments:

Post a Comment