Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's official!

I'm jobless! It feels weird knowing that there's no where that I have to be tomorrow, no work to do, no money to be made. I'm going to miss the comfort zone that welcomed me each morning, my routine that put everything in perspective for the day but as my ex-colleagues kept telling me "as one door closes and another one opens". I just hope that the one that opens is a really nice one, but maybe I should just be grateful if one opens at all.

We cooked up a storm today. We decided to do what we did last month, to cook a good few dishes and freeze them for ease during the week. So today we made Chili Con Carne, Beef Curry, Bolognaise, Chicken Ala King, Chicken & Sweet Potato Curry, Cauliflower Soup and Beef & Barley Soup. Plus we marinaded steak, chicken pieces and chicken kebabs for quick tasty grilling. Luckily N helped me this time so it only took half a day instead of a full day like last time.

On the wedding front, I'm going to post all the invitations that need to be posted tomorrow and then on Saturday we're going to hand out the remaining ones. I'm really excited about this, I know it may be a bit soon but since my bridal shower is on 1 August and I want to give a good few weeks notice, I'll need to give both invitations out at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment