This doesn't seem to be our cycle. I started spotting last night, which is weird because AF is still six days away. I don't know what our next step is going to be. I'm so disappointed, I had such high hopes for this cycle.
This is really hard I don't know how people get through this over and over again.
It might not be over. Given that you said you aren't supposed to start for six days, perhaps the spotting is just spotting. Crossing my fingers and toes for you guys.
ReplyDeleteI so hope you're right!
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel. It may be "implantation spotting" this early. I hope so.
ReplyDeleteI go into to each cycle thining "this has a 4 in 5 chance of NOT workin" which seems to have helped me keep to BFNs in perspective so far. I keep telling Speedy, it's really not a question of WILL we get there, just WHEN, so each cycle becomes less emotionally overwhelming (though no less expensive.) Good luck with this one....
Implantation spotting?
ReplyDeleteI doubt it, its still carrying on
ReplyDeleteDon't throw in the towel yet! It could very well be implantation spotting. My fingers are crossed for you, sweetie.
ReplyDeleteThank you all so much for the encouragement, I really appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the others, could be implantation spotting.
ReplyDelete