
This is my ring! Isn't it gorgeous?! Its the one that we found a few weeks ago. Its 18ct white gold and has 12 princess cut diamonds with the total of 0.54cts. We found it at
Browns and so far their service has been excellent. We'll be ordering it in 3 weeks and then depending on our finances we might get the second one before the wedding (but I'm not counting on it since I don't have a job yet).
...Our MD called us in this morning regarding our retrenchments. He told us that we could leave this Friday if we wish, so that's exactly what I'll be doing! Why stay longer if there's nothing left here for me to do. I do have an interview on Thursday for what sounds like a very good position, whether I'll like it or not remains to be seen.
It looks a lot like my ring.
ReplyDeleteGreat, we have good taste :-)
ReplyDeletewhats a retrenchment?
ReplyDeleteBasically its when the company has to reduce staff in order to cut costs and keep doing business. I'm not sure of the word used in the US, sorry.
ReplyDelete