With 51 days to go we're still waiting for a lot of RSVP's, we've only received 28 out of 60. Luckily all 28 will be attending the wedding. We've still got 19 more days till the RSVP date so hopefully people will start to reply soon.
The last few days have been so up and down. My mom started treatment on Saturday so I've been back and forth to the hospital everyday. Thankfully today was her last day so no more rushing around.
I've been so disheartened with everything lately. Jobs are seriously scarce and I've been tormented with the constant worry of no longer having an income. There's still things to pay for the wedding let alone the usual monthly expenses. So between that, my mom's health and a few other personal issues things haven't been as positive and happy as they could be.
No comments:
Post a Comment