Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Little bit of this, little bit of that

Only a few things to update on the wedding side. On Saturday we (when I say we I mean N) bought my second wedding band, its so shinny that I think its going to take quite a bit of getting used to. I'm used to just having one ring now I'm going to have three, its quite a change. I'm only getting all three back this weekend as the engraving takes a week. It was definitely a splurge to get two bands but my lovely N is so good too, she spoils me so much.

Our RSVP deadline is on Monday so we're hoping to get the last 10 responses by then so that we don't have to call and ask for an answer (I hate that!).

My hair and make-up trial appointments have been brought forward. I'm really looking forward to those but at the same time I'm a bit nervous that the final look will be different to how I had imagined. I usually wear such a minimal amount of make-up so I'm worried that I end up looking like a drag queen or something. I'm hoping to go for a smokey eye with a bit of intensity, slightly rosy cheeks and soft and glossy lips. My hair will be loose with a bit of curl, no fancy up-do's or anything of that sort just natural and pretty (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment