The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams - Eleanor Roosevelt
Thursday, August 13, 2009
To wear or not to wear cont.
I took the knitted bolero back today and exchanged it for the black satin one. I thought I'd try that one before going on to something else. It doesn't work either though, it looks odd to me.
I like the black - i think it looks sassy and bold. Presumably you'll only wear it after the ceremonywhen you can afford to be a bit sassier? And it fits beautifully.
I think you need something white or champagne to go with your dress. The black looks too stark against the white.
ReplyDeleteIt does. I choose black as its one of our colours.
ReplyDeleteAgreed. A softer tone would be gorgeouss. The cut isn't bad though!
ReplyDeleteI like the black - i think it looks sassy and bold. Presumably you'll only wear it after the ceremonywhen you can afford to be a bit sassier? And it fits beautifully.
ReplyDelete