Can you believe it?! One more month and I'm a married woman - a wife, a Mrs, legally bound to my soul mate! Thinking of it this morning I got a bit anxious, I've planned as much as I can, I just hope that everything goes the way its supposed to. I hope that its warm and sunny on the day and I hope that our guests have a fabulous time.
...
I know that they say that even if something does go wrong your guests probably won't notice and after speaking to N's cousin this morning I know this is true. N's cousin got married last year September and apparently a lot of things went wrong. She said as she was walking back up the aisle her husband stepped onto her dress and it actually tore and ruined the part where it was supposed to bustle but nobody noticed. She also said her bouquet was wrong, although it looked beautiful to me, and there were other little things wrong with the decor. She was really angry about the decor and advised me to have a look at ours before getting dressed, just to make sure that everything is the way I want it. I love getting advice from the recently married ladies, they're full of valuable tips.
No comments:
Post a Comment