On Saturday my lovely maid of honour, J, threw me a bridal shower. It was such a great day, she put so much effort into it. When she picked me up I was adorned with a Bride-To-Be tiara and hugely over-sized Bride-To-Be tie. We then went to lunch, where I was greeted by friends and family. Everything was decorated so beautifully - black & white decor with white roses and even thank you notes for each guest. We played a couple of cute games and drank deliciously strong cocktails. Everyone was so generous in their gift giving, I was so surprised! The only draw back was the weather, it was freezing, raining and hailing!
I felt so bad for N because for her bachelors she had a day of paintball organised and with the horrible weather I thought they wouldn't have fun but they all had a blast. Even my very conservative uncle and cousin attended.
After both of our parties were finished we all met up for drinks. Practically the entire wedding guest list came, it was a perfect turn-out. We got home in the early hours of Sunday morning and spent the remainder of the day recovering. I'm not used to so much Tequila in one night, so yesterday was just one of those days where I couldn't budge out of bed. Half a box of Cruciale and litres of water later I felt a bit more like a person!
I felt so bad for N because for her bachelors she had a day of paintball organised and with the horrible weather I thought they wouldn't have fun but they all had a blast. Even my very conservative uncle and cousin attended.
After both of our parties were finished we all met up for drinks. Practically the entire wedding guest list came, it was a perfect turn-out. We got home in the early hours of Sunday morning and spent the remainder of the day recovering. I'm not used to so much Tequila in one night, so yesterday was just one of those days where I couldn't budge out of bed. Half a box of Cruciale and litres of water later I felt a bit more like a person!
No comments:
Post a Comment