Monday, August 10, 2009

Not just another Monday

Today was a public holiday in SA so I got to have my lovely N with me the whole day! The weather was sublime, putting me in another glorious mood. The air is warmer, the flower buds are beginning to appear, the grass is greener..... I could go on and on .....
..
While N was hard at work finishing the grouting in the bathroom I was doing some place cards. You should know by now that I never leave anything to the last minute, so with having more than half of our RSVP's already, I printed their names and got started. I finished 33 and look forward to getting the rest done.




After we were both finished we sat outside in the sun and decided that sushi was perfect for the weather. So we rushed off to buy some salmon and other goodies, came home, made the sushi and had a sushi picnic. It was a delicious day!
..
..
Since we got my first wedding band we've been trying to decide what wording to have engraved on both of them. We're going to have all three of my rings engraved - the two bands and my engagement ring. It just so happens that last night on TV the Sex and the City movie was on - perfect timing! When they spoke of the letters from Beethoven I thought it couldn't be more perfect. At the end where they finally get married and Big says to her "ever thine, ever mine, ever ours" it sounded just right. On the first band "ever thine", engagement ring "ever mine" and on the second band "ever ours". Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment