If there is one thing that I'm not looking forward to at the wedding, its the dancing. For some reason I never took to dancing, I really just don't enjoy it (oh and I have no rhythm whatsoever)! Now for an evening wedding this is a problem. Firstly we have to have a first dance and secondly people will probably be tipsy and in high spirits, this coupled with a dance floor leads to dancing. People dancing and having fun doesn't bother me at all its our scary first dance that does. Why not go for dance lessons I hear you say, well for a unemployed bride its not an option. Actually even if we could afford it I don't think I'd like to go, I'd be too nervous about my every move been criticized. N on the other hand is the total opposite, she dances really well and enjoys it.
So this weekend will mark the first of our DIY dance lessons. N is determined to have a perfect first dance, so a perfect first dance she shall have (after tons of lessons, bruised toes, bruised feet and short tempers). She's very patient and I'm sure will prove to be an excellent dance instructor. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment