This afternoon I went to Perfect 10 to get a simple french. It looks nice but not as nice as I thought, there's a few imperfections like little bubbles and things. I do like the sleek, clean look it gives though. I think I'll try another place to see if they do it a bit more perfect.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams - Eleanor Roosevelt
Friday, July 31, 2009
The quest for the perfect manicure begins
I've never been for a professional manicure before, mainly because I prefer to do it myself but also because I'll probably find fault in the end result. So I decided to just go for one to see how it is and if I like it I'll get one for the wedding.
This afternoon I went to Perfect 10 to get a simple french. It looks nice but not as nice as I thought, there's a few imperfections like little bubbles and things. I do like the sleek, clean look it gives though. I think I'll try another place to see if they do it a bit more perfect.

This afternoon I went to Perfect 10 to get a simple french. It looks nice but not as nice as I thought, there's a few imperfections like little bubbles and things. I do like the sleek, clean look it gives though. I think I'll try another place to see if they do it a bit more perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those looks pretty good though! I always find that the white nail polish always cracks in a day or two and looks weird. Some nail salons airbrush the white on for acrylic nails, but if you ask, they will do it for a painted french manicure too. The airbrush paint doesn't crack, can't peel-- it is pretty awesome.
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know that they did that. Thanks, I'll be sure to ask next time.
ReplyDelete