Friday, August 21, 2009

A night to remember

I've being toying with the idea of getting something special for our wedding night. Mostly I've been thinking that we'd probably be so exhausted from the days happenings that we'll just pass out the second our heads hit the pillows but we CANNOT allow this to happen, its our wedding night after all!

This morning I was rushing to get out of the mall when a sexy little number caught my eye in a shop window. I dismissed it at first thinking I would look ridiculous in something like that but after some hesitance tried it on and it looked good, really good. So on our wedding night under no circumstances will there be any shut eyes in the honeymoon suite!

1 comment:

  1. very cute. if lauren hadnt been passed out there wouldve been some post nuptial hanky panky. tired yes, but blissed out and high on love not wanting the evening to end? even moreso!

    ReplyDelete