Friday, January 16, 2009

Bit of this, bit of that

I'm pretty happy that its Friday! The week has gone by fast, not sure if that's good or bad. We don't have any big plans for this weekend. Tonight we plan on watching a couple of movies, making an easy dinner and relaxing. Tomorrow I've got a hair appointment and a couple of other appointments to go to then we plan on doing some wedding "stuff", I'm sure this will include completing another tissue paper pomander and some other paper goodies. So far we've made 6 pomanders and have another 3 to go. We'll be using them in the chapel for decor. We were thinking of taking my mom to a movie on Saturday night, since she needs to get out more (she's very housebound as she has MS). And that's the plans for now.......

Our decor & flower "person" is getting to me so much. I won't go into it all now but there's certain things that just drive me crazy - not reading and replying to entire emails, making empty promises, not "remembering" what was previously discussed and claiming to have not received emails when I get a read receipt each time. Surely I'm not asking too much??!!

I've spent the morning searching for more honeymoon places for our last two nights. The one place that we were really interested in, came back with a higher price than we were expecting. So I found yet another 10 options, now we just have to wait for them to come back to us with price & availability.

I came across a blog today that had a few really nice poems/vows, I can't remember who's blog it was......sorry. I sent this one to N, I think its beautiful.

"What can I say to you that I haven’t already said,
What can I give you that I haven’t already given,
Is there anything of me that isn’t yours already,
My body, my mind, my heart, even my soul,
Everything that is me belonged to you long before this,
And it shall be yours long after this,
I will follow you anywhere and everywhere you lead,
Hand in hand and heart in heart."

I love her more and more everyday and can't wait to be her wife....

No comments:

Post a Comment