Welcome to my blog!
I love reading blogs. Everyday I read 35 blogs and love knowing what other people all over the world are getting up to. I mainly read wedding planning blogs and same-sex blogs but others do interest me as well.
A bit about me - I'm engaged to the most amazing woman ever. We do everything together, and that has brought us closer and closer. We have been living together since March 2007 in the house that my late dad built for me. We have been engaged since December 25, 2006 and will marry in September 2009.
For the sake of privacy, I'll be referring to my fiance as N. She is loving, kind, incredibly hot, very generous, helpful, confident, fun loving.............and so much more. I feel so lucky to have found her.
We have been planning our wedding since last year April. So far we have the majority of things sorted - the venue, photographer, DJ, decor. And since I love DIY I've taken on a long list of projects to complete. This is what has been done so far:
* Table Numbers
* Unity Candles
* Memorial Candles & Frame
* 62 Rose Scented Gel Candles
* Bathroom Basket Poem In Frame
* Photo Scavenger Hunt Cards
* Vellum Envelopes For Programs
* Guest Book
* Guest Book Poem
* Heat Embossed Favour Boxes
* Pomanders
* Flip Flop Basked
* Moss Covered Initials
And thats about it....
No comments:
Post a Comment