Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gifts

Yesterday I bought the last of my attendants gifts. It seems that we're spending more on the guests than ourselves. So we decided that's the last. Favours have been decided on, thank you gifts for my attendants bought, so no more buying nice things just because they'll like it. From now on the money gets spent on us! N was more than happy to hear that, she's been saying for the last few months that the guests are going to be more spoilt than we are.

Speaking of gifts I'm a little stumped as to what to get N for Valentines day. We decided that whatever we do we will have to keep the cost low. I was thinking of making a nice romantic dinner with lots of candles, chocolate, wine, hmmmmm what else?? Maybe a nice creamy pasta dish and definitely these chocolate brownies for dessert. They're always a success! Or else maybe a champagne breakfast in bed? Or even a picnic? Decisions decisions......

No comments:

Post a Comment