The bouquet jars are for my MOH, BM and my bouquets to be put in during the reception, since I don't want them just laying on the tables.
Our theme is a bit vintage so I got big jam jars and put the tags with our names on with black satin ribbon, then added two more strips of ribbon on the middle and bottom of the jar. The pictures aren't clear at all (I need a new camera!) but you get the idea.
I also bought these cute wooden fans a while ago for next to nothing. I just tied a small ribbon on the fan so that it looked a bit more interesting. I want them to stay simple looking, nothing over the top. I'll put one on each chair in the front row in the chapel for the ceremony.
On a separate note....
The festive season left us a bit more rounded than we'd like to be. Now technically we're not overweight but we really need to loose a little and tighten up a bit. So now we're eating really well (meaning I'm starving most of the time) and taking 30 - 45 min walks each day after work. Sounds so easy........but its not! It was so easy to pick the weight up but what a hassle to loose it all again!
I'm getting my wedding dress made, so my first measurements are going to be taken in April. Hopefully by then I'll be down a dress size or two.........or is that just wishful thinking?!
I also want to be a thinner for our honeymoon. We're planning on going to various places on the north coast (of SA) so we'll be on the beach for a lot of the time and I can't possibly walk around with this big body in a bikini!!
Speaking of our honeymoon......I spent the whole of last week (at least 6 hours each day) searching for the right places and finally we've narrowed it down to a few resorts & lodges and will soon make the reservations. I want to have everything sorted as soon as possible so that I can concentrate on the wedding again. I don't like having too much on my plate at once, I want everything planned and sorted ASAP!
The honeymoon looks so good that I don't know if I'm more excited for that or for the wedding....................nah for the wedding of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment