Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Raining and pouring

Its been pouring with rain here since yesterday afternoon. One of the malls nearby is flooded, so it seems its quite bad. I love the rain. I especially love it when it rains when I'm at work or at night when we're nice and warm in bed. What I don't like about the rain is the driving and the increased appetite. Why is it that people drive like complete idiots when the roads are wet and dangerous?!

I've been reading food blogs for most of the day, which is a very bad thing with this weather. I now feel like freshly baked bread, chocolate brownies (whats new?), macaroni and cheese, banana bread, cafe mocha, some baked cheesy mushroom chicken thingy........you name it I feel like it!

Since last night was DIY night, I completed the vellum envelopes for the programs. I made 64, so I'm sure that will be enough.


I also made a focaccia type bread last night, which wasn't bad but I've definitely had better. I changed it a bit by adding garlic, oreganum and parmesan. It was quick to make though and good while still hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment