Yesterday I was a little overwhelmed but I'm feeling a bit better today knowing that the long weekend is coming. I think I might have taken on too many projects, but I'm positive I'll get through everything.
I was feeling a bit out having a calm and uneventful bridal shower so a fellow bride-to-be gave me the idea of each of us having a separate shower then on a separate occasion together with friends (no family obviously) we'll go to an upmarket strip club. N and I went there together once just for something different and we had such a good time. I honestly don't find anything wrong with that particular club (its actually a chain), its upmarket and ALL of the woman are gorgeous. So far I've only asked Y (my bridesmaid) what she thinks and she loves the idea, hopefully I'll get the same response from the others.
Y (my bridesmaid) came over last night for a quick visit. It was good, she told me about a lot of her wedding plans and idea's that she has. It feels so nice to be able to swap idea's and give advice. Although I don't know if she wants my advice, I kind of get mixed signals from her sometimes. What was definitely nice was that she was so impressed with all our DIY. It felt like a pat on the back that I needed after having the day that I did yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment