Friday, April 17, 2009

Excitement!

I couldn't be more excited! Tomorrow we'll meet with the designer / dress maker to get my dress started. I'll get to choose the material and I'll give her the final pictures of exactly what I want. She's also going to be doing N's suit and J & Y's dresses.

I'm still trying to decide if I want the top part of the dress to be sort of gathered or smooth.

The gathered one:


The smooth one:


I also bought this brooch for the center piece (as pictured in the first pic)


After that meeting we'll be off to the jewellers to have a look my possible ring/s. N's ring might be ready as well but I'm not getting my hopes up. The engraving I chose for her ring was "My Love My Life My Friend", since the ring isn't too big we couldn't fit any more words on.

We're having a load of family over on Sunday afternoon for my mom's birthday on Tuesday, so I'll be baking up a storm on Saturday afternoon. I plan on making Peanut Butter & Carrot Cake, Melting Moments, Cream Scones, Banana Bread and a Savoury Tart.

No comments:

Post a Comment