Its a bit scary that I'm nearing 30 so quickly! Only 2 more years of my twenty's left - that is enough cause for panic I think.

Completely unrelated - I came across this site today with tutorials of the sweetest looking flowers. I won't be using them for the wedding but I really like them. I saw a picture of a pomander made up of these flowers although unusual it looked fairly good.
..
...
..
..
We're not having much luck with my rings. We'll be going this weekend to a few other stores to have a look at what they have and the cost. We've increased the ring budget a bit although I'm still not keen on spending so many thousands on rings.
..
The woman's favours have finally been finalised. Originally together with the little key rings we were going to put Sally Williams Nougat into the champagne coloured boxes but we have now decided to rather use Cherry Liqueur chocolates and Mint Crisp Fudge chocolates from Kees Beyers Chocolates. Each lady will receive two of each.
No comments:
Post a Comment