Monday, April 20, 2009

..continued

Savoury Tart (Souttert)
(Source: Unknown)

2 Tbs Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Bicarbonate Of Soda
1 Tsp Dry Mustard
2 Large Eggs (I used 3)
1 Cup Milk
125ml Cream
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 Large Tomato, cubed
1 Onion, finely chopped
1 1/2 Cups Lean Bacon, chopped (or viennas or chopped chicken breast)
1 Green Pepper, chopped
1 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, grated

Mix all ingredients and pour into a greased dish. Bake on 180°C for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 150°C and bake for 20 - 30 minutes or until golden brown.

This is a very short week at work for me. Tomorrow I'm taking my mom for tests for the clinical trial which she might be accepted into. Wednesday is voting day - 2009 Elections, I'm not sure why they bother as we all know who'll get the majority of votes. And Thursday I'm taking N in for her operation that she was meant to get a few weeks ago. So its a busy week. Oh and tomorrow morning we're meeting with a lawyer to draw up the ante-nuptial contracts (we've been advised to do this as soon as possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment