Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Busy busy

It feels like I'm not on top of things lately. I've got a million things on my mind all the time. I'm constantly making new lists of things to do and detailed instructions for various vendors. I do realise that I'm incredibly controlling and I do know that I'd be silly to expect everything to go perfect, but I'd really like things to be as perfect as possible and of course as organised as possible. I've got appointments coming out of my ears - decor person, lawyers, dress maker, jeweler, etc, etc. ! And for each I've got specific detailed instructions - its driving me crazy.

To add to all this my mom's birthday is coming up and I'm trying to organise two separate things to do to celebrate. Firstly we're going to have all the family over for cake and that sort of thing, which means a full day of baking for me. Then, my mom loves steam trains, so I'm trying to get tickets to take her on an afternoon trip, but the ridiculous people are so difficult to get hold of.

After that is my birthday and I want to organise a braai at our house, that also will take quite a bit of planning.

And to top it all off I'm not sleeping well at all. Every time I get a bit too much on my plate I loose sleep. So hopefully tonight when I get home I'll be able to set things out that I know where I stand with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment