Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No hospital today

Just as I thought, N couldn't go for her operation today. Purely because of the stupid ass doctor who "doesn't do administrative work" while seeing patients. All he had to do was fill in a few questions on a form and get the receptionist to fax it to the medical aid. We begged to get it done before 18:00 so naturally he did it at 20:30. Wonderful doctors we have here! So next month it will be.

I have good news about N's ring. The one I bought and sent back will get credited. So I went back to the original woman that I was going to get the ring from. I emailed her with a concern on the size so she promptly offered to come to the place where I work and take the exact measurement of a ring that I have that fits N perfectly. Now that's what I call service.

I went to re-buy the ties today (the ones that the stupid embroidery woman messed up) and they're totally out of stock of the ones that we bought. So I had to buy ones with a pattern, but I actually prefer them. I'll post a picture tomorrow. I also found a place that will engrave the best men's gifts.

So tonight is DIY Wednesday. I'll finish those other hanging word decor things that I mentioned yesterday. And after reading a fellow South African brides blog I've decided to make something similar to her Bridesmaids Guide since I don't get to chat too often to J & Y about the wedding. I'll be making those tonight as well.

Last night wasn't such a nice night. N and I sort of ignored each other for most of the night because of something silly. I didn't sleep well because of that and woke up with a huge headache. So to top it off as I was on my way to work this morning I drove into another car. It was actually funny as the woman in front of me drove then stopped for some reason (obviously I didn't see her stop), we both got out of our cars in a panic only to realise there wasn't even so much as a scratch on either car - what a relief!

2 comments:

  1. That too bad about N's surgery being a no go today. Doctors suck! Also sorry you two had a rough night, honestly it is probably just the stress of surgery (it always makes me a little distant and edgy just because I love T so much and worry) call her and tell her how much you love her it will make you both feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left it till we got home, everything is ok now. Just a bit of stress I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete